Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Beware of falling objects

I don't eat at the dinner table like a normal person. No, I like to stand and eat in my kitchen. My brother does this too. We're strange folk.

Anyway, tonight as I was standing and eating a burrito that was basically 90% sour cream - 10% beans, it exploded as I took my last bites! Someone needs a bath.























I'm trying out this new scent, L'eau de sour cream, ever heard of it?























Some people like to eat food, I prefer to wear it.

8 comments:

  1. Perhaps sour cream has moisturizing qualities?? Can't think it's going to help attract the ladies though, Tank....

    Snorts-
    Brutus the Frenchie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man, that is a cool new look. Perhaps when they take off the collar you can enjoy the sour cream later.

    Balboa

    ReplyDelete
  3. uh oh! haha i have dropped many things on the pugs but more because i drop things off the counter all the time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wearing food - now that is a happy thought :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. BOL..I wish my mommie would drop more things form the table...especially chicken...i loves da chicken!

    ReplyDelete