Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Bangers and Mash

I'm wondering... am I the only person that talks to their dogs with an english accent?

It started off normal enough (ello, loves) and now it's kind of progressed into a full blown Sharon Osbourne kind of accent.

To be honest, I think the dogs kind of like it (and I like it). The only downside is that sometimes when I have company over, I forget that I talk to the dogs in an english accent and that can lead to some awkward moments...




And yes, my impression of Sharon Osbourne is just as good as Amy Pohler's in this clip. ;)

3 comments:

  1. Well, not exactly. Then again my English accent is horrible, ends up sounding more Indian. But we do have some pretty good conversations, which most of my family finds odd. I mean, who doesn't say "hello" (or 'ello in your case) when their pup walks in to the room?!?!

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that is nutty. We barely listen to mom when she speaks normal English. No chance of listening to Osbourne talk. BOL
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hee Hee!!

    Mommy talks to us in all kinds of CraZy!!

    She also dances in 'da house when Daddy's at works!!

    She sings to us too!! SNORTS!!

    Nice meeting yous!!

    Loves,
    IzZY, Josie and Anakin Man

    ReplyDelete