Saturday, July 11, 2009

Chapel of Love
















A woman has married her pug. Her reasoning?

"For so long I've been praying for a life with a partner who has all the qualities of my dad. My dad was kind, faithful and loyal to my mum, and he never let her down."

I think we can all figure out why she wasn't able to find a human companion to marry. I just want to know the wedding details.

Was it a black tie event? Was the groom wearing Georgio Armani? Did he cry (whimper) when he saw her walk down the aisle? What was his bridal gift to his blushing bride? Who was their photographer and where are the pictures?

Click here for the full story.

4 comments:

  1. she likes it doggy style. aint nothin' but the dawgg in her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucy, I tagged you in my new post!! I can't wait to see you there!! Thank you for following my blog! We like to meet new people and make new friends!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, that is just plain funny. I mean, it is true, but funny.

    Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  4. And I thought MY mom was nutz. She swears when I die she's gonna be buried alive with me.

    Uh....yeah, um......the girl ain't right!!!

    ReplyDelete