Monday, July 13, 2009

Tagged

Lilo, over at thegreatrockeater.blogspot.com likes the blog name and gave me a shout out on her own blog. Thanks Lilo, I think you're pretty adorable. :) I'm supposed to grab a picture that I haven't posted before and tell its story so here goes.

I have many nicknames for my little puggily wuggily. The great thing about Lucy is that she is like so many different animals in one. So I took to a little photoshopping and put her face on some animals that I think she most resembles.

The first? A little piggy, of course!
















And the second, a sweet little bunny rabbit:























3 comments:

  1. hi!
    it is so nice to meet you! we are friends of lilo's and wanted to come and say hello!
    great photos!
    melissa and emmitt

    ReplyDelete
  2. adorable :) btw my pug also has such nipples, so I think it's kind of ok :}

    ReplyDelete