Monday, July 13, 2009

Tagged

Lilo, over at thegreatrockeater.blogspot.com likes the blog name and gave me a shout out on her own blog. Thanks Lilo, I think you're pretty adorable. :) I'm supposed to grab a picture that I haven't posted before and tell its story so here goes.

I have many nicknames for my little puggily wuggily. The great thing about Lucy is that she is like so many different animals in one. So I took to a little photoshopping and put her face on some animals that I think she most resembles.

The first? A little piggy, of course!
















And the second, a sweet little bunny rabbit:























3 comments:

  1. hi!
    it is so nice to meet you! we are friends of lilo's and wanted to come and say hello!
    great photos!
    melissa and emmitt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are so cute!!!! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. adorable :) btw my pug also has such nipples, so I think it's kind of ok :}

    ReplyDelete